At Lovey’s Supa IGA in Dungog and Clarence Town IGA we believe that the contribution that our senior citizens have made over the years should be valued and respected. These are the people that have helped make our community what it is today. That is why every Thursday from 8 September 2016 Seniors Card holders will get a special 5% discount on their grocery purchase whenever they shop at the IGAs.
To obtain the additional discount, Seniors and Pension Card holders need simply to present their card at the checkout. Other relevant Age Pension cards may also be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
The following applies to this policy:
Lovey’s Grocers Supa IGA and Clarence Town IGA offer a 5% discount at the tender of grocery items to those customers who present their Seniors Card at the checkout, subject to the program terms and conditions below.
- The ‘Seniors Card Discount’ offer (the program) only operates Lovey’s Supa IGA in Dungog and Clarence Town IGA in Clarence Town
- The customer must present a valid and legible Seniors Card (or Age Pension card) at the time of purchases
- The discount only applies to purchases made on Thursday of each week
- The customer may be required to provide additional proof of identity at the retailers discretion
- The IGAs may refuse to honour the discount where they suspect fraud or otherwise may apply
- Non Eligible Purchases – The 5% Seniors Discount will not apply to the following;
- Items already discounted or on sale
- Tobacco & Cigarettes
- Phone/recharge cards
- Newspapers and magazines